Добро пожаловать на официальный туристический инфосайт Провинции ПьяченцаScudo Piacenza

MANDELLI PALACEПАЛАЦЦО МАНДЕЛЛИ

via Mandelli, 14
Описание
It is one of the most interesting buildings in Piacenza and covers the area at the intersection of Via S. Marco with Via Borghetto. Today it is the headquarter of Banca d'Italia.
The palace was built by Mandelli family, whose origins lie in Lombardy to move in Piacenza in 1361 with Pietro. He was a captain of the Visconti army from Milan and further elected podesta of the city; around the mid 18th century the family decided to rebuild their house using an area they already owned.
After the extinction of the family (1826), the building at first became house of dukes and in 1913 base for the Banca d'Italia. Francesco Tomba from Sarmato, father to Lotario the architect, was certainly the master mason of the building that presents itself with a wide façade (75 m) and corner and middle areas well defined with mixtilinear balconies on the main floor.
The main façade presents three orders of fenestration, where windows are embellished in the middle order by tympanums with mascarons and volutes.
The window for the balcony above the entrance portal also presents the coat of arms of Mandelli family.
Once in the hall, the largest in Piacenza, one can see it is organized around a complex development of visual directrices, with three equally spaced vaults supported by granite columns decorated with stucco.
From a small rectangular room once reaches the main court, which presents the staircase of honour on the right, with two parallel sets of stairs separated by a dark marble balaustrade, within a double-volume environment decorated with two orders of fenestration and stucco. Another interesting room is the main room with late 18th century decorations and the refined windows of the library in the corner.
Описание
Это одно из самых значительных зданий города и занимает немалую площадь между улицами via S. Marco и via Borghetto. Сегодня здесь располагается здание Банка Италии.
Дворец бал построен Манделли, семейством ломбардского происхождения, переехавшим в Пьяченцу в 1361 г. - Пьетро Манделли, капитан армии Висконти из Милана был назначен главным магистратом города. В середине XVIII века Манделли решили перестроить свой дворец.
После вымирания рода в 1826 г., здание сначало стало временной резиденцией герцога, а потом с 1913 г. конторой Банка Италии.
Франческо Томба из Сармато, отец архитектора Лотарио, руководил строительством. Здание вытянуто в длину на 75 м, имеет балконы на дворянском этаже, главный фасад с тремя рядами окон, украшенными тимпанами и завитками, окно балкона над дверью парадного входа увенчано гербом семейства Манделли.
Атриум здания самый широкий из всех в Пьяченце, справа открывается вид на парадную лестницу с двумя параллельными лестничными пролетами, разделенными балюстрадой из темного мрамора, с двойным рядом окон и лепных украшений. Интересны также центральная зала с украшениями 18 века и утонченными оконными и дверными переплетами в угловой библиотеке.
Компетентное бюро туристической информации
Дата последнего обновления
Среда, 01 Февраля 2017
Информация подготовлена Службой информации и туризма муниципалитетов Боббьо, Боргоново В.Т., Кастелль-Аркуато, Пьяченцы и Вигольцоне.