Добро пожаловать на официальный туристический инфосайт Провинции ПьяченцаScudo Piacenza

S. ANNA PARISH CHURCHПРИХОДСКАЯ ЦЕРКОВЬ С.АННЫ

Via Scalabrini 83 angolo via Caccialupo
Описание
It is a charcateristic example of Padana Valley Gothic architecture.
In the 12th century it was a Humiliati monastery ; according to tradition in the 14th century the monastery gave hospitality to S. Rocco from Montpellier (a painting and a statue are preserved here).
The exterior: The façade was rebuilt in 1957 following a project by the architect Camillo Guidotti; the apse, in the back side of the church, was enlarged in 1500 to host clergymen during ceremonies; the six side altars were obtained in the 17th century, by closing totally or partially the long lancet windows; the belfry was elevated in 1957 upon a project of Pietro Berzolla; the colourful windows at the back date back to 1925 and represent S.Rocco and a rose window, while those in the North side, made of blown glass, were carried out by Peresson art workshop in Milan and date back to 1980; the four colourful windows in the apse were also carried out by Peresson workshop upon a project of the artist Trento Longaretti from Bergamo: they represent the Nativity and the Crucifiction, the Baptism of Christ and Our Lady of Sorrows.
The interior: The handmade, Tuscan firebrick floor was carried out in 1987; the organ was made by Antonio Sangalli from Bergamo in 1861 for the chapel dedicated to Our Lady of the People in the Cathedral and was sold by the canonicals to S.Anne parish in 1899. the organ case and the wind box are green-blueand are decorated by golden motives inspired to the Baroque style.
There are three naves which contain important works, namely: the canvas painting the Guardian Angel by V.M.Solenghi (1790); the canvas painting S.Anne with Mary and the baby between Agatha and Lucy, by a 16th century local painter; the oval painting S.Veronica Giuliani by Paolo Bozzini (1800); the statue of S.Rocco sculptured by Angelo del Maino in 1524 and donated to the Church by the Council of Piacenza in 1534; the canvas painting Apparition of S. Joseph to S.Teresa di Gesu by Bartolomeo Rusca (1722); the frsco Madonna from Loreto articraft dating back to the end of the 19th century, the frsco the Nativity and S.Rocco dating back to the beginning of the 15th century, the canvas painting The transfiguration by Giuseppe Gherardi (1828); la the canvas painting Via Crucis by Paolo Bozzini (1892) inspired to the work by da Carlo Maria Viganoni in S.M. in Torricelle; the frasco The Resurrection by Bernardino Gatti known as Sojaro (1540); the fresco The resurrection by an anonimous 15th century artist, restored and dated in 1994.
The sanctuary contains the canvas painting S, Thomas's Incredulity by a 18th century artist from Veneto; the canvas depicting Christ holding the cross appears to S.Giovanni della Croce attributed to Giovanni Venanzio (1705), the 18th century ancient marble altar; the new marble altar carried out by Paolo Perotti in 1971: the top, a massive block made of pink marble, is supported by four high-relief images: S.Anne, the Annunciation, the Deposition and the Resurrection. The same artist also carried out the lectern, which represents, which represents a detail of Pentecost; the wooden statue of di S.Anna in the niche between the two windows was made by Giuseppe Rungaldier from Ortisei (1935).
In the chapels there are: a fresco with a scenographic decoration, dating back to the 18th century, a statue of Our Lady of the Sorrows attributed to Giovanni Seti and dating back to the beginning of the 18th century; a statue of a dead Christ attributed to J.H.Geernaert and dating back to 1700; bas-relief decorations of the baptistry were carried out by Paolo Perotti in 1959 and represent the original Sin, the Annunciation, the Crucifixion and the Resurrection.
Finally, in the sacristy,the canvas painting Madonna of the Carmen dating back to 1800, and 19th century hazelnut furniture.

 

Описание
Это образец готической языческой архитектуры.
В XII веке здесь был монастырь, довереный ордену Униженных (Umiliati); по традиции считается, что монастырь в 14 в.стал прибежищем святого Рокко из Монпелье (об этом говорят сохранившиеся картина и статуя).
Фасад церкви был переделан в 1957 г. по проекту архитектора Камилло Гуидотти; апсида, в задней части церкви, была расширена в 16 в, чтобы принимать религиозных деятелей во время богослужений; шесть боковых алтарей были установлены в 17 в. за счет частичного или полного закрытия длинных стрельчатых окон; колокольня была удлинена в 1957 г. по проекту архитектора Пьеро Бердзолла; витражи с эпизодами из жизни С.Рокко датированы 1925 г., резное круглое окно на северной стене, четыре витража и элементы дутого стекла - работа художественной лаборатории Peresson из Милана 1980 г. и художника Тренто Лонгаретти из Бергамо и представляют рождество, распятие, крещение Иисуса и Деву Марию Скорбящую.
Внутри церкви пол из тосканской терракоты ручной работы 1987 г.; орган работы мастера Антонио Санганелли из Бергамо 1861 г. был выполнен на заказ для Капеллы Мадонны дель Пополо в Пьяченце и потом продан приходу С.Анна в 1899 г. 
В церкви три нефа, в которых хранятся следующие выдающиеся работы: полотно "Ангел хранитель" В.М.Соленги (1790); панель "С.Анна с Мадонной и Младенцем со святыми Агатой и Лючией" работы местного художника первой половины 16 в.; овальное полотно "С.Вероника Джулиани" Паоло Бодзини (1800); статуя С.Рокко скульптора Анджело дель Майно 1524 г., подаренная церкви горуправой Пьяченцы в 1534 г.; полотно "Явление С.Иосифа святой Терезе ди Джезу" Бартоломео Руска (1722); фреска "Мадонна ди Лорето" конца 19 века, фреска "Рождение" и "С.Рокко" начала 15 в., полотно "Преображение" Джузеппе Герарди (1828); полотно "Via Crucis" Паоло Бодзини (1892); фреска "Воскресение" Бернардино Гатти по прозвищу Sojaro (1540); фреска "Воскресение" неизвестного художника 15 в., отреставрированная в 1994 г. 
Кроме того в церкви хранятся: полотно "С.Фома неверующий" венецианского художника 18 в.; полотно "Явление Иисуса св.Иоанну" приписываемое Джованни Венанцио (1705), старинный мраморный алтарь 18 в.; новый мраморный алтарь работы Паоло Перотти 1971 г., его же работы амвон. Деревянная статуя С.Анны в нише между двумя витражами работы Giuseppe Rungaldier di Ortisei (1935).
В капеллах хранятся: фрески начала 18 в., статуя Мадонны Скорбящей вероятно работы Джованни Сети начала 18 в.; статуя мертвого Иисуса, приписываемая автору J.H.Geernaert 18 века; барельефы работы Паоло Перотти 1959 г. с изображением первородного греха, успения, распятия и воскрешения.
И наконец, в ризнице полотно "Мадонна дель Кармине" 19 века и шкафы из ореха 19 века.
Телефон
+39.0523.385243
Факс
+39.0523.385243
Email
Этот e-mail адрес защищен от спам-ботов, для его просмотра у Вас должен быть включен Javascript
Доступ для инвалидов
accessible
Компетентное бюро туристической информации
Дата последнего обновления
Вторник, 26 Марта 2019
Информация подготовлена Службой информации и туризма муниципалитетов Боббьо, Боргоново В.Т., Кастелль-Аркуато, Пьяченцы и Вигольцоне.