Добро пожаловать на официальный туристический инфосайт Провинции ПьяченцаScudo Piacenza

SAN GIORGIO CASTLEЗАМОК С.ГЕОРГИЯ (С.ДЖОРДЖО)

Piazza Torrione n.4
Описание
The fortress, that underwent many modifications throughout the centuries, has a square plan and an only tower in the front side; the entrance is at the basement of the tower and is surmounted by a wooden balcony.
Apparently it was built at the end of 1200, although ancient documents attribute it to canonicals from Piacenza; according to these documents it should have been built in the 10th century as a defense against Hungarian incursions.
It has recently become a cultural centre, since it has been purchased by the council after the extinction of the owners.
Among the war episodes concerning Nure Valley's castles, one took place in 1799 and concerned S. Giorgio and Montanaro castles and involved the French and Austrian armies.

San Giorgio castle was destroyed and burnt for the first time in 1090 by the popular party fighting against the nobles and hidden here to escape from town; it was burnt for the second time in 1242 by the armies of Cremona and Bergamo, lead by Marquis Lancia .After the extinction of the Ceresa family in 1978 it has been bought by S. Giorgio's council, which has restored it and made a cultural centre out of it.

HEADQUARTERS OF THE MUNICIPALITY, THE LIBRARY AND THE CONFERENCE HALL
Описание

Замок неоднократно перестраивавшийся в ходе веков, представляет собой оборонительную постройку по схеме квадрата, с единственной башней на главном фасаде, в основании которой открывается вход с деревянным балконом сверху.
Вероятно замок был построен в конце 13 века, хоть старинные документы и говорят о его возведении пьячентинчкими канониками, чтобы защититься от венгерских набегов.
Сейчас замок, приобретенный горуправой после того как вымер род его благородных владельцев, используется в качестве культурного центра. 
Из известных битв с участием замка вспоминается конфликт 1799 года между французами и австрийцами у замков С. Георгия и Монтанаро.

Замок С.Георгия был разрушен в пожаре в первый раз в 1090 г. крестьянами, восставшими против дворян, укрывшихся в замке, и во второй раз в 1242 г. воинами из Кремоны и Бергамо под руководством маркиза Ланча. После вымирания рода Череза в 1978 году замок был приобретен горуправой С.Джорджо, которая организовала его реставрацию и преобразование в культурный центр.

СЕЙЧАС ЗДЕСЬ РАСПОЛАГАЕТСЯ ГОРУПРАВА, БИБЛИОТЕКА И КОНФЕРЕНЦ-САЛОН.

Телефон
+39.0523.870997 / +39.0523.370711
В рабочие дни
Closed to the public (current headquarters of municipal offices and library)
Как добраться
Parking in the centre, central bus stop. Parking lot close, bus stop at mt.50, lift for the disabled.
Доступ для инвалидов
accessible
Компетентное бюро туристической информации
Дата последнего обновления
Вторник, 05 Марта 2019
Информация подготовлена Службой информации и туризма муниципалитетов Боббьо, Боргоново В.Т., Кастелль-Аркуато, Пьяченцы и Вигольцоне.